Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Storm Wyvern (Complete)

So I finished dealing with contrast issues I had before. It reads a little better now I think. I also tweaked the appearance of the background mountains a little as well so they look more like mountains and less like low-flying clouds. I'm pretty happy with the turnout. I don't actually know how long this piece took to tell you the truth because I worked on it spaced over such a large period of time with small pockets of working on it.

Monday, May 18, 2009

The Completed Blur

So I'm almost done with this one. The only real issue I'm dealing with right now is contrast issues. Since I decided on using such a limited colour palette I'm dealing with the fact that I lot of it bleeds into itself. I'll be fucking around with brightness/contrast and colour levels over the next few days. I'll post the final product when I come up with a combo I like. Suggestions welcome.

Monday, May 4, 2009


Okay, so... it wasn't 1 or 2 days to complete the wings. It actually only took like an hour, (half an hour if photoshop didn't crash right after I'd finished and was in the process of saving). Anyway, I'm alright with how things have been turning out.

The reason I haven't posted in a while is that I just got back to Toronto after finishing first year. I've mostly been lazing around for the past week. I start working soon, but its been nice to just sit and do jack shit but work on lyrics for TAP and play Deus Ex. I guess its back to the drawing board now...literally.