Sunday, January 31, 2010

Creature of the Week

So, after much consideration I decided to make an account with ConceptArt.Org. A forum of people interested in the same occupation as I. It's really intimidating because of how talented everyone is. It took a while to work up the courage but I feel that only good can come from it. I'll learn a tonne and I'll meet a bunch of cool people and industry professionals. So, yay!

Anyway, on the forums there, they have weekly events. They have all sorts of concept art-based events based on category. They have Character of the Week, Environment of the Week, Industrial Design of the Week, Panel of the Week and Creature of the Week. They all have a theme which is revealed at the beginning of the week, then people have that week to come up with whatever they can. I've decided to enter the Creature of the Week (called C.O.W. for short). The theme this week is "Stinky Swamp Devil". This is a Work in Progress shot of my little devil.

No comments:

Post a Comment