Wednesday, March 23, 2011

You'd think I was Procrastinating...

...And that's kind of true, but I also really wanted to do a lot of digital painting in the last little while. So here's the most recent COW piece. It's for the topic "The Healer". This is a bacterial creature I invented, which seeks out and devours cancer cells. Despite, then attacking the previously affected areas, it's way easier to remove than the actual cancer. So there's that I guess. I did this in the last couple of days only, so I didn't quite get the time to work on it that I might have otherwise wanted, but I think it turned out alright considering.

2 comments:

  1. Update, this guys is absolutely killing this round. I currently have 55% of the vote and rising. Looks like my first Creature of the Week win, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wicked!! love the creature and so happy about the votes!

    ReplyDelete