Saturday, September 24, 2011

It Just Wants Love... and Food

Hey guys. Been busy starting school again and all that junk, but I have some fun stuff for you, now! Here's a creature/plant design I finished literally 5 minutes ago. Originally I designed this while bored (and also not busy) at work along with a couple of other creatures I invented to have flora-like qualities. This was the one I spent the most time on, and ended up having the most fun with, so here he is:

I wanted to submit him to a big collaborative post-apocalyptic project called "WASTED" but the project closed for submission a few days ago. Damn. Anyway, I wanted to give it a ball, because I like the idea of it having this really obvious, and really kind of dumb, lure such that it could eat children.

No comments:

Post a Comment